B2B Sales Officer
Position - B2B Sales
- Visiting travel agents across Goa for sales.
- Approaching new & prospective clients.
- Servicing agencies in given market, developing & maintaining relation with them on a regular basis.
- Explaining products to clients.
- Converting leads into sales (B2B/B2C).
- Co-ordinate between agent & HO
- Coordinating between clients and operations.
- Coordinating between vendor and operations.
- Back-up for operations team.
- Responsible for collection of payment from clients.
- Providing proper follow up till the travel is completed
- Making sales reports & plans & sharing with seniors.
- Being updated with competition.
- Preparing plans & sales reports.
- Minimum 1-4 years of experience
- Any Graduate - Any Specialization
- Preferred from travel industry
- Looking for smart & active candidate with good command over language
- Should be comfortable with Field Sales.
Web UI UX Designer
Position - UI UX Designer
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with UX Head/ product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design new styles of graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator ,Photoshop, XD, Premier.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
Position - Implementation Manager
Lead the client implementation meetings and manage all the related tasks.
Coordinate and manage a detailed implementation process for all new corporate clients and work closely with all parties to meet agreed timelines.
Be the gatekeeper of the plan and ensure regular communication is maintained at all times.
Understanding the needs and requirements and forging a working relationship to best suit both the client and Riya Business Travel.
Coordinate with all departments to ensure implementations run smoothly.
Review regularly to ensure timeframes are achievable and on schedule and detect potential issues that could impact timelines.
Ensure the implementation document is kept up to date and distributed at all times.
Ensure all procedures are tested and issues are identified prior to going live and reported internally and externally if necessary.
Ensure teams are fully briefed on all new business.
Track the development and present to the Management & Leadership team on a periodic basis.
Effectively collaborate with internal cross functional stakeholders for continuous innovation and improvement.
Establish and maintain relationships with Industry influencers and key strategic partners.
Excellent interpersonal, relationship, negotiation & analytical skills.
- Experience 9+ years in any Travel Management Company.
Strong oral, written and presentation communication skills.
Customer centric and result oriented approach.
Ability to multi-task, prioritize, work under stress and manage time efficiently.
Self-motivated with a challenger mind-set.
Goal-oriented, organized team player.