Position - Education Counsellor
· Counselling the students as per their eligibility and their requirement
· Interact with students, parents & professionals in person and assist them for overseas University admissions.
· Understand the student requirement and expectations and help them in overseas University admissions.
· Follow up with students via emails and phone calls.
· Respond to student queries in 24 working hours and Provide accurate information.
· Self-learning and development on product knowledge for providing value services to students.
· Follow Systems processes and procedures as per the set criterion
· Minimum 3 years’ experience.
· Excellent oral communication skills, interpersonal skills and superb listening skills.
· Familiarity with computers and the internet is a must.
· Prior experience in Overseas Education / Immigration / Sales /Counselling.
· Ability to communicate effectively and concisely to customers
· Sales oriented and target driven attitude
· Outgoing and positive with a passion to learn and grow.
Team skills and strong relationship building skills
Angular Developer (Angular 5 to 9)
Position - Software Engineer - Dot Net Developer
Roles and Responsibilities
· Providing hands-on support on complex business solution and technology piloting projects
· Ensure on-time launches by managing design, development, and integration efforts according to a standard or customized project plan.
· Facilitate problem solving and collaboration across teams
· Constantly review the code to ensure the quality of the design by avoiding complexity
· Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
· Revise, update, refactor and debug code
· Improve existing software
· Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
Desired Candidate Profile
· Experience in software development and coding in C#, Net, .Net Core, MVC, Angular 5,6,7,8,9
· Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Angular Developer or Application Developer
· Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
· Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages and HTML5/CSS3
· Experience with Databases MS SQL 2018
· Experience with Entity Framework
· Minimum 3 yr of experience for above requirement
B2B Sales - Travel Agents Sales
Position - B2B - Tavel Agents Sales
Role and Responsibilities
· Visiting travel agents across locations for sales.
· Approaching new & prospective clients.
· Servicing agencies in given market, developing & maintaining relation with them on a regular basis.
· Explaining products to clients.
· Converting leads into sales (B2B/B2C).
· Coordinate between agent & HO
· Coordinating between clients and operations.
· Coordinating between vendor and operations.
· Back-up for operations team.
· Responsible for collection of payment from clients.
· Providing proper follow up till the travel is completed
· Making sales reports & plans & sharing with seniors.
· Being updated with competition.
· Preparing plans & sales reports