Day 1: Arrival at Coorg
Arrive at Coorg & transfer to your hotel. Spend rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight stay at Coorg.
Day 2: Coorg Sightseeing
After breakfast, visit Bylakuppe & Kaveri Nisargadhama. Return to hotel & spend rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Coorg.
Day 3: Coorg
Spend the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Coorg.
Day 4: Transfer to Ooty
Check out from hotel & transfer to Ooty. On the way, pass through Bandipur and Mudumalai Forests. Arrive at Ooty & check into your hotel. Spend the evening shopping or doing other activities. Overnight stay at Ooty.
Day 5: Ooty Sightseeing
After breakfast, set out to explore Ooty. Visit Doddabetta Peak, Botanical Garden & Ooty Lake (boating & horse riding is available). In the evening, visit Coonoor. Overnight stay at Ooty.
Day 6: Ooty to Kodai
After breakfast, transfer to Kodai. Spend rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Kodai.
Day 7: Kodai Sightseeing
After breakfast, set out on a half-day tour of Kodai. Visit Bryant Park, Coaker's walk & Pillar Rock and Suicide Point. In the evening, visit Kodai Lake. Overnight stay at Kodai.
Day 8: Departure
After breakfast, transfer to airport for your onward flight.
Stay Simple Raj Gardenia or similar
Hotel Lakeview / Fairstay Ooty or similar
Hotel Kodai International or similar
Coorg International or similar
Club Mahindra Danish Villa Resort / Club Mahindra Derby Green Resort or similar
Club Mahindra Kodaikanal Resort / Benzz Park Kodai or similar
Club Mahindra Madikeri Resort / Club Mahindra Virajpet Resort or similar
Sterling Ooty Fern Hill / Sterling Ooty Elk Hill or similar
Sterling Kodai Valley / Le Poshe by Sparsa or similar
Per Person Prices on Double Sharing
Accommodation & Meals:
- 3 night at Coorg with breakfast
- 2 nights at Ooty with breakfast
- 2 nights at Kodai with breakfast
- Explore Coorg, Ooty & Kodai on private basis
- Return airport transfers on private basis
- Accommodation & Meals:
- Airfare & taxes
- Increase in government taxes, fuel price & any applicability of new taxes from the government.
- Upgradation in hotel room category
- Meals other than specified above
- Sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Entrance fees or fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, etc.
- GST will be applicable on total invoice
Terms & Conditions
- Above prices are valid for travel until 31st March 2020
- High season surcharges will be applicable
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice
- Rooms/seats are subject to availability at the time of booking
- Vehicle will be not at disposal. If guest wish to go for additional sightseeing extra charges will be applicable.
- Carry original ID proof i.e. Voter ID Card or Passport or Driver’s License for security & hotel purpose
- Early check-in & late checkout is subject to availability
- Itineraries are subject to change
- Cancellation charges applicable as per company policy
- In case of mentioned hotel is unavailable, similar category hotel will be provided. Change in the cost if any will be advised.
- Riya Holidays will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature.
Other Popular Honeymoon Itineraries
Bali Weds Singapore
Starting from 30,990*View More
Mauritius Weds Dubai
Starting from 35,990*View More
Maldives Weds Sri Lanka
Starting from 46,990*View More
France Weds Switzerland
Starting from 1,01,990*View More
Fiji Weds New Zealand
Starting from 1,04,990*View More
Kenya Weds Zambia
Starting from 1,24,990*View More
Kerala Weds Goa
Starting from 21,990*View More
Assam Weds Meghalaya
Starting from 27,990*View More
Sikkim Weds Darjeeling
Starting from 29,990*View More